Blurb Verse

"And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us."
Romans 5:3-5
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, April 30, 2012

15 days of intense blogging..



On April 14th, I decided to join the April Ultimate Blogging Challenge: For the remaining 15 days, I decided to write a new post everyday. It's been a rough road, with lots of fatigued pain-filled days, clouding my ability to write anything, but I'm pleased to report, today on day 30, I actually did it! More than that, I actually managed to do the full 30 posts (1 day for the month) for the month, even though I was only part of it for half that time. Yay!

Here's some of the most exciting posts of the month:

I've also discovered a few other fibro bloggers who I'd love to make a shout out to:
Special thanks to all who participated in April's Challenge and to Michelle Schaeffer for all her organisation and daily tips!

Hope you are all travelling well through this day, whether it be a good one or a not-so-good one.. And for all my fellow bloggers out there, it's been lovely reading through your posts. Thanks for checking out my blog and hope to see you at the next challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment