Blurb Verse

"And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us."
Romans 5:3-5
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 4: Hope Springs... or maybe it just bands..

This is what hope means to me:

Two things:
1. White band: that God loves me.. that though I am a rebeller and an outcast, he sends his Son to die for me on a cross and bring me back to good relationship with Him. This God can save me, can heal me and can give me strength to press on...

2. Purple band: that my fibrocommunity and support group is with me.. that no matter how mean / unhelpful other people may be calling me lazy, or denying me the help I desperately need, only a facebook message away is a smile, a hug and a loving word (more than one or two)....

What does hope mean to you?

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog on that Fibro Blogger Directory and I need to say that I am also a blogger and a massive follower of Christ. We should chat! I'm only 23, too. I'm young. So are you. <3

    ReplyDelete