Blurb Verse

"And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us."
Romans 5:3-5
Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, September 9, 2012

These are my days...

(c) Chronic Faith

My Days © ChronicFaith

It hurts to sit
It hurts to breathe
I can barely move
I can barely see

Can’t look outside
Can’t run or hide
Can’t wake up in the morning
Or sleep at night.

Can’t feel my fingers
Can’t feel my toes
Yet the pain that never ends
I have in crores and crores

Can’t do my job
Can’t study or read
Even my Bible looks like
It’s in Aramaic and Greek.

This is my life
These are my days
Can’t wait until tomorrow
Can’t wait till today ends.


No comments:

Post a Comment