Blurb Verse

"And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us."
Romans 5:3-5
Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Laughter Lost Episode 8

Sourced from FibroTV


I would love to see someone try some of these.. Definitely worth a chuckle..

Gentle hugs to you all.. xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I like this one too.
    I have nominated you and your blog for the Sunshine Blog Award, because you inspire me and deserve it! Please check out the post link below to learn the details and accept your well-deserved award. Congratulations and Happy Blogging! http://myinspiredlifewithfibromyalgia.blogspot.com/2012/07/sunshine-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thanks heaps Emily! I will do it soon. I've just been struggling under a really bad flare. Once it eases up, I will accept. :)

      Delete
  2. I also nominated you for this award. If you want you could combine them, or just know that I genuinely like your blog and relate to it!

    I have nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award because I feel like you are a “sister” in the blogging world to me. http://myinspiredlifewithfibromyalgia.blogspot.com/2012/07/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two in one! Thanks again Emily! Keep inspiring others, sister!

      Delete